OUR CHRISTMAS WISH LIST
- Financial donations with which to pay vet bills; last year we spent almost $175, 000 on veterinary care and we receive no regular corporate funding or government funding.
- Wet cat food, which is our biggest supply need (the main brands we use are Friskies and Fancy Feast, but we’ll accept anything).
- Scoopable cat litter, preferably unscented (We love Costco’s Qualicat, but will accept any brand)
- Dry cat food (The main brands we use are Purina, Friskies, and Meow Mix, but we’ll accept any brands besides Signal, Special Kitty and Whiskas – we’ve found those brands to be among the worst brands for causing urinary crystals).
- Cat scratching posts (we prefer the cardboard kind).
- Wet dog food (We use a lot of Pedigree, Purina, and Little Cesars, but we’ll accept any brand).
- Cat treats (we prefer the lickable treats such as Churus and Squeeze-Ups)Advantage flea control (which can now be purchased at pet stores) for dogs and cats.
- Dog treats and chews.
CAN’T MAKE THE CHRISTMAS PET FOOD DRIVE BUT WANT TO HELP?
If you can’t make it in person, but want to help, you can use the donation button below and a tax receipt will be automatically emailed to you:
Alternatively, cheques can be mailed to Heavenly Creatures, P.O. box 882, Station C, 354 Water Street, St. John’s, NL, A1C 1C0
CHRISTMAS PET FOOD DETAILS
WHERE: Heavenly Creatures, 292 Lemarchant Road, St. John’s
HOURS: During the weekdays of the drive, we’ll be open from 12 noon to 4 p.m. and then again from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. every weekday evening.
On Saturday, Dec. 16th and Sunday, Dec. 17th, we’ll be open from noon to 8 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 23rd, we’ll also be open from noon to 8 p.m. and on Christmas Eve we’ll be open from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.